Interested in text analytics and related deep learning?
Sai Krishna Theja Bhavaraju a Ph.D. student in Industrial and Systems Engineering will be offering a seminar/tutorial on Monday, February 18, 2019, on Text analytics with Deep Learning. The seminar will be held in the Carson Engineering Center, Room 100 from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
The topics include:
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Text representation
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN) and long short term memory (LSTM)
- Text Mining for disaster management
- Introduction to Keras
- Tutorial on Text Classification using LSTM for Keras
If you are interested in getting started in NLP, Text Mining, Deep Learning, Tensorflow, and/or Keras — you are welcome. The event is hosted in part by the OU Data Science and Analytics Association (DSAA).